COVID-19 Update: we are open to serve you safely at this time.
COMMITTED TO KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS COMFORTABLE DURING COVID-19
For over 120 years, our goal has been to provide HVAC solutions that make homes and businesses more comfortable and with cleaner air. As an essential home service provider, Moncrief Heating & Air Conditioning has actively taken care of our customers throughout many periods of historic hardship – economic recessions, two world wars, domestic terrorism and other dangerous health epidemics. Today in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic our commitment is still the same.
What you should know…
YES. We are open regular business hours.
We want to provide the community with as much support as possible to stay healthy and comfortable at home by providing the best in indoor air quality and service. Moncrief is also committed to providing guidance to our commercial customers as they welcome back workers and their own customers with recommendations for proper ventilation and air sanitation that support a healthy business environment.
YES. We can service your property without having any physical contact with individuals in the home.
You can give our technician or customer service representative verbal and e-signature approvals for estimates, invoices and payments and we can text/email/mail you any paperwork. Please discuss any special needs with our customer service team. All of our work can be done while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
YES. We have updated processes and procedures in place that help keep our customers and employees safe.
- Our call center is asking customers if they have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If so, we kindly ask to schedule the appointment for 14 days after the onset of symptoms.
- If your service need is urgent, please ask to discuss emergency service options with a member of our management team.
- Our technicians will do their best to maintain a 6-foot distance or more where possible.
- During any customer interactions or when social distancing is not possible our technicians will wear a face covering or mask.
- We have always worn shoe covers and will continue to do so.
- Our technicians will frequently clean their equipment with sanitizers, and we clean trucks weekly using antimicrobial foggers.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY (IAQ) is now more important than ever.
Depending on your specific health and environmental needs, a Moncrief engineer can recommend the right equipment for your system including HEPA filters, 4” high performing filters, dehumidifiers with fresh air intakes, humidifiers, etc.
Moncrief now offers the NuCalgon iWave-R. This IAQ product can help protect you and your family from environmental hazards like chemicals, bacteria, mildew, viruses, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and fine particulates, and they require little maintenance. However, we want to be clear that NO PRODUCT has been certified to specifically kill COVID-19 or prevent contamination. iWave has tested effective against other similar virus strains with a 90-99% kill rate.
STILL have questions or any kind regarding our process and services during COVID-19?
Please contact our offices by phone or text at 404-350-2300 and ask to speak to a manager.